Flax and Lavender Heat Packs are here!
This listing is for the Navy Floral Flax and Lavender Heat Pack (with yellow ribbon).
- These classic warming pillows come in beautiful cotton duck prints.
- Filled with organic golden flax and organic French Lavender.
- They are one continuous pillow (not sectioned).
- This allows you flexibility when applying the pillow to different parts of your body.
- They come folded in half and tied with a ribbon.
- Can be microwaved to provide warming therapy.
- Or they can be put in a plastic bag and placed in the freezer to provide cooling therapy.
Size: 19.5 inches in length by 5.5 inches in width ( Sizing is approximate as these are handmade.)
Heat Therapy: Remove ribbon and place flat in microwave and heat on high up to 3 minutes, stopping after each minute to shake it to avoid hot spots. Apply to sore muscles as needed.
Cool Therapy: Place in a plastic bag in freezer for at least one hour, then apply to sore muscles. Note: The flax seeds will not freeze, but will provide cold relief.
(Health Disclaimer: Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits of any product I make and have for sale have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. Please see your health care professional if you need medical treatment of any kind.)
To use: Remove ribbon, place pillow in clean microwave oven and heat on high 1-3 minutes, shaking the pillow after each minute to avoid hot spots and ensure it is heated to your preference. When suitably heated, place on shoulders, neck, knee, etc.
The pillow can also be placed in a plastic bag in the freezer. Although the flax seeds will not freeze, they will provide cold relief.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in the US!